Thursday 13 January 2011

production plan

Production plan

I am going to take my pictures on the Saturday the 16th
of January and Sunday the 17the of January.
I am going to take my photos in my house and around my school using the music facilities. in my living room creating mise en scene with musical instrumentssome different photos will be taken against a white surface to create effect. Additionally more photographs will be taken in an outside environment to create variety. The people featuring in my magazine will be Jack Baker, Jordan Gill, Anton Kaval and Jamie Francis. Equipment I will require includes a camera, or camera phone, computer/laptop with appropriate programmes, such as photoshop, USB to transfer photographs from camera to PC and costumes..The props I am going to use are an acoustic guitar and a microphone, the guitar will be my own and I will borrow the microphone from the music department at school.costumes will be different for each person and will fit in with the genre. Jack baker will be my main focus he we will wear genre relevant clothes. Both of the other artists from the band will also wear clothes that will appeal to the target audience

No comments:

Post a Comment